With our Fixed and Flexible Accounts, you earn interest on crypto or stablecoins. Thus it’s one of your sources of income.

Since crypto regulation worldwide is different and often unclear, you should check if crypto is taxable in your jurisdiction. For instance, if you’re a United States resident, go to the Internal Service Revenue’s FAQ about crypto. If you reside in the United Kingdom, check the HM Revenue and Customs info about taxes on cryptoassets.

Note: To avoid any issues, check crypto regulation updates in your country of residence, as they tend to change constantly, or contact your local tax office directly.

What documents can I get from CoinLoan for the tax office?

On CoinLoan, you can get a Financial Report which shows all your Fixed and Flexible Account transactions or earned interest info and bring it to your tax office. Please refer to our article about Financial Reports for more details.

Did this answer your question?