If CoinLoan keeps signing you out from the CoinLoan website, here are the steps you can try:
- Allow automatic sign-in. After logging in, check the "Remember me" check box. Your session information will be saved to your computer via a cookie.
- Log in from the same IP. For security reasons, the CoinLoan website logs users out automatically if they change their IP addresses and browser versions. This may happen due to the VPN servers switch or network change.
- Use our app. If you use our mobile application, changing the IP won't affect your work.
For your convenience, you can choose different log-out timings:
- Default timing — 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Remember Me timing — 2 weeks of inactivity.
Depending on your choice, the system will force the background refresh to happen, logging you out. Just click the "Remember Me" check box, and you are good to go.